Tuesday, August 21, 2007

popped the cherry

So as of now, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself since no one knows of my blog. But I thought I'd write a welcome entry since I'm so stoked on my first blog. Oh, and I thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a junior in college this year. Fine arts (photography) major and Japanese minor. I really want to get into some branch of fashion. Ideally, I would love to be a wardrobe...designer? assistant? Well, I like going shopping for other people, and I like pleasing people with clothes IN EVERY WAY.
This year, I am starting an independent project. My plan is to take photos of fashionable people around campus and around town (like Facehunter) and start making up a portfolio and hopefully I get recognized for them.
On top of posting fabulously dressed people, I'll be posting random stuff (juicy news, trend-alerts, artwork, music... and who knows what more).
Anyway, that's all I have to say so I'm outtie.

No comments: