Wednesday, August 22, 2007

dress like a scholar

as you may have heard, oxfords are WAAAAAAAAAAAAY in (again). wait, i wasnt aware that they were ever out. i feel so intelligent wearing oxfords. so if you want to feel smrt like me, here are a bunch of fabulous looking oxfords for you.

these are by Aerosoles that i found on plain jayne but when i actually went on the aerosoles site, i couldnt find these...sooooo if you find them, lemme know.
and this gorgeous one is from United Colors of Benetton. i love these. i'd say this is my favourite out of any ive seen on any shoe site.
here's a bunch for you from plain jayne. not my kinda oxford but could be yours!

and finally, the Miss Sixty's that's definitely not in my price range but one's that are on my wish list. i love these because they look so classy and chic. i love them. i'd get them if you can afford them. (thanks: plain jayne)

No comments: